Group Volunteer Day in the park
Bring your company’s employees to volunteer on the Esplanade as part of our award-winning Volunteer Program!
Volunteering with the Esplanade Association is a great way to build your team while participating in a visible corporate philanthropic effort to benefit a local nonprofit. Volunteers report a sense of pride caring for a public space that they are likely to return to with friends and family.
If you are interested in scheduling a separate volunteer opportunity on the Esplanade, please email Micah Jasny, Stewardship Manager (email@example.com)
Activities May Include:
- Painting benches or fencing
- Planting new gardens and bulbs
- Removing invasive plants or weeds
- Sweeping park pathways
- Raking leaves
Scheduling and Time Commitment
- A minimum of 15 confirmed participants is required to set up a group day. Please email us to inquire about hosting groups larger than 100 people.
- Volunteer days are three hours long (longer by request)
- Volunteer days are typically scheduled for Tuesday or Thursday (others by request)
- During winter and late fall, we will continue to schedule volunteers at the park as long as the weather is favorable.
- Each group is required to designate one or more volunteer leaders from their group who will be present during the event to assist with coordination.
Read our FAQs here.
Please email Micah Jasny, Stewardship Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We would love to set up a volunteer day for your group.
Volunteer Sponsorship Donation
Coordinating Volunteer Days and maintaining the Park has both operational and material costs for the Esplanade Association. Because of this, we ask our corporate and for-profit volunteer groups to support our management of this program with a tax-deductible donation to the Esplanade Association. This mandatory fee is based on the size of your group. Your organization will be recognized for your support on EA’s Facebook and Twitter pages. View suggested donation levels or to make a donation click here.