Group Volunteer Day in the Park
The Esplanade Association encourages Boston area organizations and businesses to gather their employees and join us for a volunteer day in the park. A group volunteer day is a great way to build a sense of camaraderie and teamwork while also promoting Park stewardship and giving back to the local community. We welcome organizations of all types and sizes to join us on the Esplanade for a fun and rewarding day of service.
Activities May Include:
- Painting benches or fencing
- Planting new gardens and bulbs
- Removing invasive plants or weeds
- Sweeping park pathways
- Raking leaves
Scheduling and Time Commitment
- A minimum of 15 confirmed participants is required to set up a group day. Please email us to inquire about hosting groups larger than 100 people.
- Volunteer days are three hours long (longer by request)
- Volunteer days are typically scheduled for Tuesday or Thursday (others by request)
- During winter and late fall we will continue to schedule volunteers at the park as long as the weather is favorable.
- Each group is required to designate one or more volunteer leaders from their group who will be present during the event to assist with coordination.
Register Here! We would love to set up a volunteer day for your group.
Coordinating this volunteer effort has both operational and material costs for the Esplanade Association. That’s why we ask our group volunteers to join us in keeping this great program going by either sponsoring their volunteer day with tax deductible donation. Sponsorships are based on group size. We also welcome material donations such as tools and equipment. View suggested donation levels or to make a donation click here.