Join your fellow business leaders who support the Esplanade Association to help ensure that the park will remain a beautiful oasis for generations to come. Your support will help protect and restore the park, reinforce your leadership in community and environmental initiatives, and enhance the quality of life in Boston for your employees, customers and their families.
Helping the Park Helps Your Business
A clean, green and healthy Esplanade:
- Strengthens employee recruitment/retention
- Improves property values
- Drives industry and tourism
- Contributes to a healthy environment
- Enhances quality of life and encourages work/life balance
Most importantly, the Esplanade provides a venue for recreation, relaxation and community events that is free and accessible to everyone.
Ways to Support the Esplanade Association
We provide opportunities for corporate partners to support the Esplanade Association
- Make a donation
- Sponsor a Special Project or Event
- Provide in-kind donations
- Corporate Membership
- Corporate Volunteer Days
- Create a Corporate team for the 5k Run
Benefits to Your Business
In return, we offer numerous benefits and recognition opportunities that can be customized to each partner’s marketing and philanthropic priorities. Benefits may include:
- Employee engagement and volunteer opportunities
- Recognition across EA communication channels including press releases, print and electronic materials, and social media
- On-site activation and sampling opportunities
To find out more about current Corporate Partnership opportunities please contact our Development Manager, Abigail Fischer.